Iwata Studio Series airbrush compressors are powerful, compact and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced. The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.
The Maxx Jet compressor can run up to four Iwata airbrushes or similar airbrushes at the same time or a low-volume spray gun. Housed in a portable and sturdy case with a 2.5 litre air tank and storage galore for all your airbrushes, paints and accessories, the Maxx Jet really allows you to take your art on the road.
The Maxx Jet compressor features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less twin piston air compressor
- Quiet running 1/4 HP induction motor
- 2.5 litre air tank
- Air flow at 0 psi: 1.4 CFM (40 lpm)
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 60 psi.
- Smart Technology automatic switching reduces running time and motor wear (40 psi on / 60 psi off)
- Strong protective travel case with retractable handle
- Back wheels for portability, front legs for stability
- Detachable top with handle opens a tray for your accessories
- Removable front draw
- Latches for top access and motor access
- Internal cooling fan
- Moisture filter
- Regulator pressure gauge
- Tank pressure gauge
- Air regulator for precise air pressure adjustment
- Comes with two 3 metre (10') braided hoses
- 2 x 1/4 BSP outlet manifold on regulator
- Convenient airbrush, spray gun and regulator holders
- Detachable power cord
- On/off switch
- Size: H 32 x W 32 x H 57 cm (approx including handle and fittings)
- Weight: 14.2 kg
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 58 - 60 decibels
- Duty cycle: 60 minutes use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of use.